Air Duct cleaning Dallas -Most Professional and Top Rated Air Duct Cleaning Dallas Company
What is air duct cleaning?
You Drink Fresh Water, Why Not Breathe Fresh Air?
Breathing quality indoor air is critical for your good health. Most of us spend a significant amount of time indoors–either in the home, office, where gas, chemical and other pollutants can cause problems, likes headaches, eye irritation, allergies and fatigue.
Call Iairductcleaning we can fix all of these problems because we are best at air duct cleaning.
We invest absolute and evident quality of effort in each job and as a bonus, we also provide an explanation of the work we do.
Clean air ducts for a healthy home
There are a lot of reasons to have your ducts cleaned, the most basic one is that they are an interior part of your home and need occasional cleaning like any other part.
Research indicates that people spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors. Thus, for many people, the risks to health may be greater due to exposure to air pollution indoors than outdoors.
Serious indoor pollutants can cause certain types of cancers and other long-term health complications.
The EPA says the indoor air is typically 2-5 TIMES DIRTIER than the air outside.
Dust, mold, pollen, viruses, and bacteria blow through your home air system, and everyone in the house is breathing it in.
Clean air can prevent many environmental health hazards.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that homeowners should consider cleaning air ducts that are infested with vermin or have excessive dust. As responsible members of society, we urge everyone to look after their indoor air quality. If each one of us to improve indoor air quality, our whole community would become overall healthier.
Each one of us must pay attention to air duct cleaning and filtration if we want a cleaner and pollution-free indoor atmosphere.
We Can Fix All of This
Our air duct cleaning team remove more than 97% of dangerous particles and eliminate their threat to your health. You will breathe air so clean you will smell and feel the difference.
Get a complete indoor air quality evaluation
Here is what Iairductcleaning will do-
- Visual inspection
- Our professionally trained staff will first do a visual inspection of the air duct units and tell the homeowners the condition of their units and recommend them whether or not unit cleaning is required.
- We will then remove and clean ductwork and supply registers by using stiff bristle brushes that spin against the debris struck inside.
- We use both the brushes and vacuum to clean the return ducts. We install access openings as required and reseal them after cleaning.
- We use vacuum collection systems, power brushing cleaning tools, air compressor plus personnel safety equipment.
Improved cooling efficiency can lower your electricity bills
According to Energy Star, a government website that promotes cost savings through energy-efficient appliances and home systems, about half of the energy used in most homes is for heating and cooling.
When the dirt and debris build-up your air ducts have to work harder to flow air throughout the ventilation system which means that it costs more to operate and your wallet takes a hit.
But there are ways by which you can help you unit work more efficiently:
• If dust and debris are blocking the airflow then get your air ducts inspected and cleaned
• look out for seal leaky air ducts.
• Regular unit maintenance at least once a year.
• Change or clean your air filters each month.